All this covered for you
Rental Car- While your car is being repaired, we work to get you back on the road. You should not have to take a bus or ask for rides from friends. We get you back on the road!
Lost Wages – Missing work due to your injuries? Having to take time off for doctor visits? All of this is covered.
Medical Bills- If you are injured in a car accident insurance will cover the bills, not just your co-pays. They have to compensate for everything.
Car Repair- From Auto body work to mechanical repairs, the insurance company owes you for the costs of getting your car back to looking just how you remembered before the accident.
Pain & Suffering- While we cannot take the pain away, insurance companies owe you for the time you spent hurting because of their insured’s actions.
3 MOST IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO IF YOU HAVE JUST BEEN IN A CAR ACCIDENT
1. Go to the emergency room, or see your doctor, if you’re not taken to the hospital by ambulance.
Call us at 1-800-423-HURT before if at all possible. We can refer you to a doctor who will take care of you without you having to pay them right away. You need to get checked out even if you think things seem okay. Injuries from car accidents sometimes don’t show themselves until later in the day or the next day. When a sudden accident happens your body releases adrenaline quickly into your blood steam. This is designed to give you the strength to get out of what it thinks is a life-threatening situation. It deadens pain, and also affects how your brain functions. For these reasons it is incredibly common for people even with severe injuries to not feel them. This can cause people to think they are fine, only to later realize they have severe injuries. Any delay in medical care can also make your injuries worse. Please always see a doctor immediately after an accident. This is no time to wait until later. The state of your health is at stake!
2. Are you feeling any numbness anywhere? Even more important to get checked out.
Spinal injuries often occur in car accidents Some are mild, and some serious, but either way, you will have issues if you suffered a spinal injury, so it’s extremely important to see a doctor.
3. Remember. If you call us first, you can see the best doctor for your type of injury without having to pay up front.
We have worked with hundreds of Phoenix medical professionals. We have been with our clients from the initial injuries all through the final outcomes. We can recommend some of the best doctors in the Phoenix area that will immediately start treatment without you having to pay. These doctors understand that you are hurt now, and that you may be having to take time off work to heal. They also understand that we will fight on your behalf to get the best possible recovery. They will do everything to help you heal, and we will do everything to ensure the insurance companies pay for it.
3 MOST IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOT DO IF YOU HAVE JUST BEEN IN A CAR ACCIDENT
1. Do NOT admit fault at the scene. Ever. Insurance companies may use anything you say to avoid paying you. You have just been in an accident, and your body may be injured. Seek medical attention and let your attorney do the talking for you.
2. Do NOT make a recorded statement without a lawyer present. The insurance company will try to get you to do this soon after the accident when they know you’re still confused and might say something they can twist to save them money.
3. DO NOT cash a check the insurance tries to hand over to you right away. By cashing it, you might give up your rights to further settlement money. If they are putting a check in your hands, you can be sure they know they owe you far, far more.
AS EXPERT CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS, WE’RE PREPARED TO HANDLE THE WORST ACCIDENTS
There are many types of road accidents. Most often, it’s one of these:
- Drunk driving accident
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist
- Motorcycle accident
- Truck accident
- Texting accident
- Distracted driver (looking for an address, looking for something in the car, etc.)
We’re the car accident lawyer you need to represent you in all these types of accidents. We’ve dealt with them all successfully in the past and we plan to do the same for you.
No matter how the accident happened, we do all that needs to be done so you can resume your life as best and as quickly as possible.
7 THINGS YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US AS YOUR CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY IN PHOENIX:
- A free consultation. Always.
- Appointments with the best doctors available to treat your particular injuries.
- We will get all accident reports as well as all supporting documentation and witness statements. From there we will work to ensure all of your damages are accounted for in any settlement offer. We’ll deal with the Arizona Department of Public Safety to get them if we have to.
- Expect compensation for medical expenses, property damage, any lost wages, and car repair (if the car isn’t totaled).
- We relieve you of the hassle of processing accident insurance claims.
- Car rental assistance without having to pay for it up front.
- Expect the highest recovery allowable under the insurance policy for your accident.